2 oct 2013

Back in the Blog - GENERATOR HOSTEL in Barcelona

Generator Hostels webpage

After a long time without working on it, I amb back in the blog. I will try to recover my enthusiasm and publish new ideas and recommendations for your visit to Barcelona more often.

My recommendation today is the Generator Hostel in Barcelona. Very affordable and extremely well located (10 minutes away from Pg. de Gràcia and about 20 minutes away from Sagrada Familia, always easy walking distance). Very convenient also for a visit to Gràcia. Well connected by bus & underground to other areas of the city.

For what I know, is quite addressed to young customers but I don't think they will exclude families or older people.

So, if you are looking for accomodation, check this out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario